1. Area of Validity
- The following “General Terms & Conditions”, also known as “Terms”, “Terms & Conditions”, “Kelly Ann Creations Terms”or “Kelly Ann Creations Website General Terms & Conditions”, for “Kelly Ann Creations Inc.”, also referred as “Kelly Ann Creations” or “KAC”, contains the basic rules for the use of “www.kellyanncreations.com” also referred as “KAC website” or “Kelly Ann Creations Website”.
- If a “website user”, also known as “user”, browses through any page of the KAC website, are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions. If the website user disagrees with the Terms & Conditions, the user should leave or exit the KAC website. If a website user is negligent or breaches the KAC Website General Terms & Conditions, or any third party service affiliated with the KAC Website, even when the client knows, will come into force as soon as the user visits the KAC website. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- The content of the pages of the KAC website is for the users general information and use only. Kelly Ann Creations Inc. has the right to modify, change, or improve these terms of conditions at any time without notice.
II. Use of our Website
- KAC will keep users data, files, and personal information private and secure. KAC does not share, sell, trade or transfer any of the users data, files, or personal information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist KAC in operating the KAC website, conducting business, or servicing the users. KAC may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
- When a user fills out any of the forms on the KAC website, the user may be asked to enter their name, company, email address, phone number, and website address. If a user makes a request for services by filling out a contact form, KAC may collect and use the users email or phone number for further contact. When a user subscribes to KAC Inc., KAC may use the users email to send occasional updates of new services or special offers.
- Neither Kelly Ann Creations Inc. nor any third parties on the KAC Website provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the KAC Website for any particular purpose. The user acknowledges that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and KAC Inc. expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- KAC does their best to keep users information private and secure. In an unlikely event, if the KAC hosting provider servers are hacked, KAC does not guarantee that the users data, files, users names, users email addresses, users phone numbers, users website addresses, users companies, any form information, or any search engine history will be private when filling out any of the forms on the KAC website including “Contact Message Forms”, “Subscription Forms”, and “Review Forms”.
- The users use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at their own risk, for which KAC shall not be liable. It shall be the users own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through on the KAC website meets the users specific requirements.
- When a user fills out any “Contact Message Forms”, “Subscription Forms”, or “Review Forms”, KAC does their best to keep users information private and secure. In an unlikely event, KAC shall not be liable for the users damages of privacy if hacked on the KAC hosting provider servers including data, files, users names, user email addresses, users phone numbers, users website addresses, users companies, or any form information. KAC shall not be liable for any computer damages or performance due to stored information generated from the KAC website, including cookies, on the users computer.
4. Cookies Policy
- The KAC Website contains and uses Google for the benefit of the users website experience. Google may use or contain cookies. If a website user browses through any page or fills out any form on the KAC website, the user acknowledges and agrees that KAC has no affiliation with Google and they are solely responsible for reading “Google’s Terms” and “Google's Cookies Policy”.
III. Affiliations & Copyright
1. Affiliations & Third Party Services/Companies
- KAC is not affiliated with Google, Facbook, Linked In, You Tube, Instagram, Adobe, or any third party service or company displayed on the KAC website.
- According to contracts between KAC and former clients, KAC displays or lists past clients projects as examples. KAC is not affiliated with any businesses, companies, or corporations, listed or displayed on the KAC website.
- The KAC website contains material which is open sourced, owned by, or licensed to Kelly Ann Creations Inc. This material includes, but is not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance, code, fonts, images, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms & conditions.
- All trademarks displayed on the KAC website, which are not the property of, or licensed to Kelly Ann Creations Inc., are acknowledged on the KAC website.